The Rheem Guardian warm water system is supplied with UV disinfection as standard. There are two models of UV designed to suit the maximum flow rates of the warm water units. The chambers are fitted with 2" BSP male fittings.
- The chamber is made from 320 grade stainless steel
- The lamp is housed in a quartz tube which means the unit can accommodate the same pressure as
- Rheem and Raypak commercial water heaters (800kPa supply pressure)
- A viewing window located on the reactor which enables a visual confirmation of operation. The view window is fitted with a filter to shield against UV light
- An audible lamp fail alarm
- Volt free connections to BMS system to signal lamp failure