Working differently from traditional storage water heaters, gas continuous flow water heaters only heat water on demand rather than heating and storing water until needed.
Appliances can be conveniently mounted to, or recessed into your exterior wall, taking up less space. They are ideal for homes with high peak loads or when hot water is required occasionally, such as at a holiday home.
- Rheem Gas Continuous Flow Water Heaters have an 84% thermal efficiency and 6-star energy rating.
- The heaters are mostly made from recyclable metals.
- The water temperature can be set using optional remote temperature controllers installed indoors.
- The heaters utilise high efficiency pumps, meaning they have reduced energy consumption.
- Rheem Gas Continuous Flow Water Heaters have a flamesafe overheat protection system.