With its matching mixer, the Rheem On-Tap provides a superior all-in-one underbench solution for your new or existing work or kitchen space, so you can enjoy the convenience of drawing all your boiling, chilled and mixed water from the compact underbench appliances. This range is also easy to install and avoids the costs associated with connecting to your existing hot water system. The BW On-Tap Plus is ideal for staffrooms, kitchenettes, studio apartments and rest homes.
- Superior 5 micron filter
- Includes a safety lock feature
- The unique auto-calibration function of the Boiling Water On-Tap Plus means the appliance will automatically calibrate to the set temperature dependent on height above sea level.
- The majority of its components can be recycled.
- The Boiling Water On-Tap Plus has a seven day programmable timer, which means you can have filtered boiling or chilled water when you want it and save energy when you don't.
- The ability to set your boiling water between 70-99°C, combined with a selectable timer for sleep mode, can reduce energy consumption by up to 40% over a normal week.
- The On-Tap Plus system uses less energy compared to standard kettles.